Sunday, September 16, 2007

The last few months...

Hi everyone its been awhile ....the boys are doing great and so are we. Bosten is about 4 months now and is as cute as ever. He is cooing and jabbering like crazy (esp in the morning). Cohen is getting so big and is talking so much. He is so cute. He is still hitting the ball and running the bases. It is truly a site to see. Now though he wants us to wear his baseball glove to pitch to him. He now really enjoys playing with other "kids". He is sweet to Bosten most of the time. I think they will be good friends (or I'm hoping). The boys, gma, and I went to see Heather and family over Collins bday. They now live in the bay area. It was lots of fun. Heather then came out for Bosten's blessing. The boys are now really starting to get along. Cohen will finally try and hold his own against Collin and its actually quite funny since Collin could easily take him. Anyway James and I had our 5 yr anniversary and he made it really special. I would love to tell everything he did but it would take way too long to write so you can call me if you'd like to know. Well thats a little about us for now....


~Cami

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh Cami! Your blog is too cute! I cant believe how big Cohen is & that little Boston is adorable! It made me baby hungry for a couple seconds! What a cute fam!

Nicole said...

Hello there Cami. Yes it is me Nicole. Remember me??? I know you do lol. I just happened to see your e-mail so i looked at your page. HOW BEAUTIFUL!!! Your boys are absolutely amazing. I can't believe how big Cohen is now. WOW. And congrats on the new one. I know its a little late but better late than never. Well, I miss ya girl. I moved to Houston TX. I hope we can try to keep in touch better. C ya.