We went and got our Christmas tree the other morning. And yes we all went in our jammies, with no make-up, no baths or showers, just all natural! We found that Harmons grocery store has the best trees for only $34.99. I love having a real tree and I love that it makes the house smell so good! Cohen loved picking out the tree and yes he chose the one we took home. When he saw James trying to saw the end off, Cohen quickly went inside and got "his tools" and wanted to help (it was so cute, and he really thought his tool was working!!) I love this time of yr and I esp love going and getting a tree as a family and decorating it.

10 comments:
How fun I agree I too love this time of year.
That is so fun!! I love real trees! I love the jammies... plus you look amazing without makeup! Have a Christmas!!
Iowa winter has begun!! Needless to say, we should have gone to school in FLORIDA!!
Yeah Cami you look amazing!! Dang fun I used to love doing that with my fam.
Looks like fun, I'm totally with you on the real tree too. I don't think I could do with out!! Have fun on your trip!! I can't wait to hear about it, and for you to tell me any good ideas!
You guys are so cute.. We are the same way. We used to have a fake tree, but it is not the same. Miss ya!!
I cant believe it was only 34.99 I guess you have to pay more when you live in south florida:) You all look so cute and festive!
You all looks so Christmasy in your reds and greens...straight out of a movie! Looks like fun!
Lets get together over the holidays, we'll be up for a while.
Oh super cute! Adorable family and looks like you had fun! James looks like such a good dad! :)
so cute cant wait to see pics of your trip.
Oh that looks way fun & comfy too in your jammies! Arent real christmas trees the way to go! LOVE THEM!
Post a Comment