I have a love/hate relationship with naps for him. Why? Because if he takes a nap he has a hard time falling asleep at night. If he doesn't take a nap, then by about 430-5pm he starts to get whiny and if i happen to ask him to do something he doesn't want to or turn off the wii or whatever, he just melts down and is sobbing. Its quite ridiculous. I then get flustered and have to remind myself, that he didn't nap today.
Anywho, as you know Cohen loves the jazz and quite often there are jazz games on at nights and some are on really late. He pleads and pleads to watch them. We of course give in.
Since most days he doesn't have a nap, this is what happens:

And He insists he is "not tired".
Another not tired moment:
I had to throw this pic in for the heck of it. I check on the boys randomly through out the night since i am up with Jags so often. I found Cohen like this:
2 comments:
Look at that precious face! Grandma wants to kiss it!!
That is so funny. He is so cute!!!
Post a Comment