The Boys have started swim lessons.
These aren't your normal swim lessons.
They are "Survival Swim Lessons". It teaches them safety first and then how to swim and have Fun.
They go everyday for 2 wks for 20min. The first wk just finished and i have seen a huge difference.
{Bosten} is our fish. He is a little dare devil. So i had to put him in intense lessons, so when he carelessly jumps in the pool, he will actually be able to swim and know how to save himself.
Look at him sticking his tongue out. What a stinker.
Look at him floating all by himself....
He has caught on so fast and is doing great!
{Cohen} is doing pretty good, he tries to talk his way out of doing certain things, but it doesn't work. He loves at the end of the lesson that he can dive for sticks or rings.
I wish i would have started him earlier. He loves water per say, but not so much swimming and going "under".
Little {Jags} is hard to watch. He did awesome mon,tues,wed, but Th, F, not so great.
I watched a little 8 mth old and a one yr old and they were floating and swimming to the edge. Its so fasinating to watch.

1 comment:
Okay your picture on the top with the boys holding their letters is PRICELESS! I have a sign that says "Mother's of little boys work from son up to son down" and I wanted to take a picture while holding it with all the boys. I know it's so tiresome. Jeff went on the father/son campout tonight he took two it was fun to just have McCoy. Jags is doing good in the water for such a little guy!
Post a Comment