Happy Valentine's Day!
Sunday we James made heart waffles and even dyed them pink (can't really tell by the pic, but they are pink!) I did cut the strawberries, warmed the syrup, and got the whip cream out, though :)
The boys loved it! We even invited our neighbors (T & A) to partake and they enjoyed it too.
Grayden kept posing for me, love that.
On actual Valentines i had big intentions to make a great V-day breakfast, however the boys didn't want what i had in mind and so i did a simple heart toast cut out.....and lets just say, that they didn't care. Bos slid his plate across the table at me and said "i don't wike that". Jagger didn't even touch it and Cohen finally just ate the heart. Boo, so much for that. (they did have other things to eat)
We got the boys a little V-day gift.....
tic-tac-toe pads and Super Mario Brothers for the Wii.
Gma & Gpa stopped by and brought some goodies. I was sent flowers from DeAnn, and james brought me home some too. I can't get enough of fresh flowers!
And here is my attempt to get a picture of the 3 of them in their Valentine shirts.
Still trying to get used to my new lens, and thats why the best picture is blurry. Sadness.
Cohen has been taking a lot of naps lately, but he isn't waking up all that chipper, hence the attitude in the pictures.
Amanda and i made a YUMmmmmy dinner for our family's.
Baby back ribs, cauliflower cheesy side dish, sweet potato wedge fries, jello, and some bubbly. sparkling cider of course :)
I sure wish these pics gave our Delish meal justice.
Grayden only ate jello and bubbly.
And then because im a cheese ball, i had to put powder sugar hearts on the brownies.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Cant wait for my surprise date james planned for us this wk!????
I surprised james with Katy Perry tickets! Its not till July but its gonna be FUN!
You know since he's my FIREWORK and all. get it get it???











1 comment:
How fun! I'm sure they will get more into Valentines as they get older.
Post a Comment