Saturday, March 12, 2011

" When you're helping you're Happy.....

And you learn as you go!"
Are you sick of my primary song titles yet???
They explain my posts so well lately.
Anywho, I have been slowing training the boys to truly pick up after themselves....i.e. pick up and put away their clothes, make their beds, etc and they have been doing great.
I have been asking Cohen to help me unload the dishwasher.
He gives me this look like why me? and then will come and put the silverware away.
He is really good at it and the other day i noticed the silverware had been put away and i asked him who did it and he had this huge grin on his face and said "i did it mom".
I about fainted with joy, gave him a gi-norm hug and told him how happy he makes me.
Love this kid.
 

3 comments:

Ford Fam said...

So cute!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

Good JOB thats awesome. I have been having my kids do it for a while and I havent had a suprise like this, Im jealous.

Chastina said...

Love that he did it on his own!