Wednesday, November 9, 2011

October 31.

Halloween is busy.
I love every minute of it though.
Cohen had his first school Halloween parade. 
He looked adorable.
I was able to help out with his class party too.
Bosten had a party and a parade too, but parents aren't invited :(
Bosten and Mrs. White (her costume is so fitting)
Bosten also looked adorable.
After Cohen's class party we hustled off to Cintas, where Dad works, to trick-or-treat.
Its quite the drive, but the kids love it and i think james likes it when we visit too;)
Carson and Brinnley's dad also work there, so we went together.
Amanda and I made a yummy soup and had it with those fabulous 
pumpkin bread bowls that Macey's makes. 
We then went knocking for candy.
Rrrr, Captain Hook.
The Stealthy Batman
Rootin tootin'est Cowboy around-Sheriff Woody
 Firery Dragon
 My good friend Haley let us borrow her Woody outfit and cowboy boots and well, Jagger looooves these boots.  His favorite part of the costume for sure.
Even after he was done for the night, he insisted on keeping the boots on.
 Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Chastina said...

What fun Halloween parties! I love the costumes.