Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Eve's.

We had two Christmas Eve's. 
Christmas Eve Eve (which we nick named Christmas Adam) we spent with my family and Christmas Eve we spent with James' family.
****
"Christmas Adam" 
This day started out with a bang. James surprised me (and my mom) with a very fun and relaxing afternoon. This little surprise deserves its own post, so stay tuned for that later!
The party started out at my mom's with a delicious soup buffet.  
We then opened presents and stockings, did a reenactment of the birth of Jesus, and then the grandkids opened their traditional holiday jammies!
Trying for a Grandma/grandkid picture......
#1
 #2
 and # 3. 
At first I say failure, but this is how the kids are, so I guess I captured the moment!?

 Christmas Eve.
We started our Christmas Eve festivities at the bowling alley with James family.

The festivities then traveled south to our house for appetizers to kick off the progressive dinner. We then headed to Ade's for the main dish and ended up at Gma and Gpa's for dessert, Christmas reenactment, and the opening of our 2011 Christmas uniforms!
Apparently I didn't capture as many pictures as i thought. No uniform pics. sad.

No comments: