I mentioned back around Christmas time that James surprised me (and my mom) with a fun afternoon, here is what he did.
He gave me 6 envelopes telling me very clearly that I am not allowed to open the next envelope until the current one was complete.
Each envelope was very well thought out and had a Jame's original poem written inside.
The 1st one let me know I needed to get out.
The 2nd told me my mom was coming and how I was getting from place to place.
The 3rd had a cafe rio gift card inside for lunch.
The 4th directed us to prepaid pedicure's.
The 5th had a giftcard and pre-set appts for massages!
and The 6th directed us back home!
It was wonderful relaxing day.
I'm so grateful for a husband who is so thoughtful and does such fun, thought out, just what i need surprises/gifts!

No comments:
Post a Comment