Our LOVE day was low key this year, but it is what we needed. The boys woke up to cute love notes from James and I and a few treats on the table.
I had to work, since V-day fell on a Tuesday. I ran from work and was able to help out for Cohen's class party. I was in charge of the treat, so we made Valentine's Ice Cream Sundaes.
We had planned on doing a festive dinner with heart waffles and whip cream with all the works, but I was so tired. I just told James lets let each kid pick where they wanted to eat and stop at each place. The kids thought it was a great idea.
We took our drive south to where I had a basketball game @7:30.
The boys love coming to my games and its fun to have them and James there to cheer me on.
* i was really mad at myself for not being more festive for valentines, so we made our heart waffles another night. it made me feel a little better. and james and i did go out to dinner and a movie on the weekend with friends and we saw the vow, which was a tear jerker, but a great love story!
And for memory sake Cohen handed out Scooby -Doo valentines with candy and Bosten chose Scooby-Doo's with a pencil. They both are loving Scooby-Doo right now!
Cohen did mention his favorite valentine he got was a Justin Beiber one from one of his girl classmates.
Such a funny kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment