Pura Vida!!
Costa Rica was fabulous.
Good Company, Relaxation, Adventure, Pina Colada's and Miami Vices, Beach.....need I say more!?
****
We landed and headed to the rental car place where we waited a really long time for this awesome
shaggin wagon!
We then headed off to our hotel which was an hour away.
Mind you the roads in Costa Rica, not good.
We arrived at our destination, unloaded our bags, and realized Shay's bag did not make it in the shaggin wagon. So Aaron and shay made the 2hr round trip for the bag.
****
Day 1: After the long travel and car ride I was ready to lounge and sip on my tropical drink.
Shay asked for a fresh coconut and they cut her down one.
Relaxation was replaced with the decision for us girls to take a surf lesson.
Our instructor was a local named Minor.
After our quick little lesson on land it was time for our go in the water.
As we started to walk towards the ideal surf spot for beginners, the wind picked up and it was nasty, but we kept on trekking.
We then moved to an area with less wind, but there were rocks.
To be continued......
We then moved to an area with less wind, but there were rocks.
I had a pretty good ride and then tumbled.....right into the darn rocks.
It hurt.
And for your entertainment and ours......To be continued......




1 comment:
K, unless someone else had a red suitcase just like mine I swear in the top picture my suitcase is right in the center of all the other red hard cases!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did it get left if it was RIGHT THERE! Oh Darek I will never forget those images
Post a Comment