Bosten wanted a pool party and then one day he randomly wanted a Shark party too.
Perfect, a Shark themed pool party it was!
I didn't have to do much since the Legacy Center decorated and made you buy their pizza and drinks.
They also provided a few cute party favors per kid as well.
I made Shark cupcakes and gummy Shark kabobs.
It was great not stressing about decor, food, favors, etc.
After we ate, opened presents, and had cupcakes, the kiddos were ready to swim!
I can't get enough of these boys!
I love Birthdays, I mean l.o.v.e them.
I try and make them as special as I can for our little gems.
Bosten was so excited all day and had the biggest grin on his face.
Makes my day to see him so happy.
Priceless.
****
The boys were so tired after this fun long day.
Jags couldn't hold on any longer.










No comments:
Post a Comment