First off, I can't believe Kindergarten has come and gone.
I am going to have a first grader now. Crazy.
****
Cohen loved kindergarten with all his heart.
He made new friends and he loved his teacher.
Miss Johnson always had the cutest stuff for the kids to do, make, play, sing, etc.
The last few wks of school were busy, but oh so fun.
****
Cohen had an end of the year project and he had to pick an animal that originates in utah.
He choose a Cougar. No surprise really.
We researched what it ate, where it lived, how big it is, and so forth.
He then had to make a shoe box mural of the animals habitat.
This part I left up to his creative father.
James and cohen did a fabulous job.
The kids then presented them to members of their class and then parents came and looked at all the projects. Cohen was so proud.
Kindergarten Program.
I was lucky enough to be able to help with this adorable program.
Miss Johnson went all out and this program seriously was the cutest thing.
The kids all dressed up in there best clothes and sang their little hearts out.
Cohen was one of the few kids who received a speaking part, that he memorized perfectly.
Miss Johnson even had a video of the kids throughout the whole school year.
I think this was the kids favorite part, watching and laughing at all the memories.
*kendal, cohen, riley*
Cohen and his best buddy Carson were in the same class this year.
They loved it! I think at times it was hard for Miss Johnson, but it was fun for them.
Cohen is already sad that Carson and he wont be in the same school next year :(
Field Day
The kindergarteners had their own special field day!
Valerie and I came and helped out.
It wasn't really what I expected, but the kids had fun.
Dance Festival
The school had their Dance Festival and the kindergartners performed to
"SPLISH SPLASH".
Cohen looks miserable. Maybe its because I sent his life jacket with him??
Or at least thats what his father thinks :)
Last Day of School
Catching the bus with all the big kids!Getting home!
I now have a first grader.
Love this kid!
Let summer begin.
And because this kid is so dang cute, I had to add this picture he drew for his kindergarten crush......
*the last line reads....."you are the cutest girl"*
Isn't that the cutest thing??
He's going to be a romantic just like his dad!








No comments:
Post a Comment