Thursday, March 7, 2013

6 Months.

I seriously can't believe Finnley is 6 months already.
Why does time seem to goes so much faster the older we get??
****
Finnley is full of personality already.
I would say is kind of a momma's girl. She's a daddy's girl when I'm not around!
She is smiling and cooing like crazy. She loves her brothers and they love her and are such good helpers with her.  She is starting to eat a few solids, but isn't really a huge fan.
She's still not sleeping through the night and gets up 3-4 times.  It's rough.
****
I snapped a few pics of this little princess, but I also took her to get some professional pics taken too.
She's my last baby and only girl, so i'm totally splurging. 
Love her, just love this little girl!

1 comment:

Shay said...

so happy you will have this little bestie!