Wednesday, November 19, 2008

First of November...

Since I have been a huge slacker, here is the happenings of the first half of November. (oh my goodness I can't believe that it's already the middle of November...AHHHH!) Okay so here is the beginning of a really long post and probably only those who are family will be able to make it all the way through it.
WARREN'S BDAY PARTY
Haley threw an awesome carnival/circus themed bday party for Warren. She went all out....cotton candy, candy apples, clown, pony rides, duck pond, pin the tail on the donkey, etc. Cohen and Bos had a blast. Cohen's fav part was the horses and Bosten's was a tie between his candy apple and the duck pond.

This Clown was amazing. She made Cohen a shark and made Warren an awesome Octopus.

CORNBELLY'S
We headed to Cornbelly's on the 1st. I wanted to go the whole month of Oct, but didn't get around to it. So we got there the very last day it was open.
The boys loved the slides esp little Beaners'.


Cohen wanted to ride the mechanical bull the second he saw it. We ended up having extra tokens, so we asked if he could ride (i was totally thinking he would be too small). He was a little timid at first, but ended up loving it. He was all into it with one arm up and yelling Yee ha. The sad thing is my battery died and I could not take any pics of my little bull rider:(
MADAGASCAR 2 Escape to Africa
We got invited by Cohen's little buddy to go see Madagascar 2. My mom was so great to take Bos so that Cohen and I could enjoy the movie. The kids did really well at first and then got bored in the middle and then they were into it again towards the end. Look how cute they are sitting there all nice and quiet (if it only would last...)


DESSERT PARTY and a little American Idol
My neighbor had this fun little dessert party, where everyone brought a yummy treat and the recipe. The food was great, but I think the entertainment was better....

And the best picture of the night....belongs to Martha! Since she "doesn't do blogs" then she will never know I posted this lovely pic of her!! (Ha she will know asap and she is going to kill me..ha)
**wow did ya make it all the way through that? well, this is only a smidgin of whats been happening, I got lots more to come. we are busy busy around her these days**
Oh yeah, we had to talk in church last sunday and i wanted to die. it was awful. I stuttered, i couldn't even introduce us and when i am nervous, i do this little cry thing. oh it was awful and i told the bishopric NEVER AGAIN, but i need to thank my lovely husband for writing my talk. he is the one who accepted this dreaded event anyway, its the least could do!!! :) love ya babe

8 comments:

Ydraw said...

I wish that I could have heard ya'lls talk. I'm sure it was great and spiritual and the best thing ever. Bosten is so freakin cute in that picture where he is sliding I love it all. And good for you for singing American Idol I would love to hear it:) We are here until the day after Thanksgiving.

The Brady's said...

I feel the same way about talking in church! I sound like a complete idiot! Oh well only practice will make us better right! You guys should come play at the farm one day! Have fun in Disneyland with out us! I want to go so bad even ask Josh he is pretty sick of hearing it. Next Time!

Stephanie said...

I love that picture of Martha. I would love to put it on facebook. She would get a crack out of it! hahahaha! I wish we had more of these fun events. I had such a great time!!! You rock singing that American Idol by the way.

Ginn Family said...

We have to speek in church next Sunday, how did you get James to write your talk? Tell him he is welcome to write mine!

Devin & Shalise said...

Hey Cami and James! We are always amazed at how quickly the time goes by too. We enjoy looking at your pictures and see how your doing. It looks like you guys have been busy. I liked the photos of Miami and the Dolphins. Nice work! It is hard to believe all you guys and your kids. Busy, busy.
Devin & Shalise

Ford Fam said...

Still sad I missed the talks, the party sure looks like fun. The movie was fun too, even the middle part!

inkley boys said...

my goodness what fun you have! I bet your kids love you and all the fun stuff you do!
michelle

Jolynne said...

Hey Cami, Thanks for your help the other night at gap! I bought the things you gave me! I can't wait for the summer clothes to come out!