We started off the night with a fun little get together with the neighbors for dinner and then headed out for trick or treating. I made James dress-up again and he wasn't to happy, but was a good sport as always!!:)


As we started leaving to trick or treat, it started to rain. The day had been perfect thus far and then bam..RAIN. It let up a little, so we went on our way.
(We could only find this pink umbrella. Cohen didn't care, he is comfortable with his femine side!)
My little Dragon and Zebra were so cute.
Bosten started to catch on really quick and would hold his pumkin up and then squeak out a "taank-ew". He would immediately look in to see what he got, if he got a sucker he'd stop and try to eat it right then. It was really cute, but he was already really slow and this made him even slower. Cohen was done after only a few houses. He didn't like the rain and was worried about his costume. He said, "My ears are getting wet" and I said your real ears or your dragon ears? And he said, "my dragon ears".
Bosten got a sucker.....
I think Cohen had more fun handing out candy then he had trick or treating. He would get so excited when the door bell would ring, he'd grab the bucket and have this huge cheeser. When a long time would pass w/out any trick or treaters, he would say "where all the trick or treaters go?"
I was excited my mom was able to trick or treat with us. She handled the video camera, while i took pictures. This pic pretty much somes up how grumpy Bosten has been this last wk. He was getting some teeth and then got a little cold. He has been so clingy and ridiculously whiny, wants to be able to see me at all times and doesn't want anyone else to hold him. Its a good thing he was a cute little Zebra, because by Halloween night i had just about had it!
11 comments:
That zebra costume is so great!! You guys look so cute in your costumes. See you tomorrow!
pink & ruffly...love it!! He's 'all boy' so he can definately pull it off. THese pics make me so excited for next year when Scout can actually trick or treat.
k you look super hot in your costume! Your husband and boys look great too! But you look really great!:)
could you be any cuter? It was fun to see you on sunday! your kids are so cute!
michelle
You guys looks so cute, I especially love your guys costumes! Looks like you had a fun night though, I'm glad James was okay with the pink umbrella, you know kyle would not have been!
It was so good to run into you guys last night. Before Porter even saw that it was James your little boy ran in front of us and he said that is a cute little boy. And I looked at him and that he looks famaliar (just like his dad) then I saw James. You guys have such a beautiful family!
So cute! I love the costumes! I got your package and keep forgetting to call or text you thank you I love the shirts and itty bitty shorts so precious! Also you should have gotten your shoes by now did you? And I didn't realize that you would have to go somewhere to copy pics on a cd for me, I thought you could just do it on your computer, sorry for all the trouble i made you go to
Okay your family is too cute! I love your costumes!
awesome looking crew!
thanks for your sweet comments and for saying hi:) ok, so i LOVE the costumes. i've never seen a zebra before, that is SOOO cute!!! looks like you guys had a fabulous halloween.
Oh, how cute. I love those costumes.
Post a Comment