{aka...Bos, Bossy, Beans, Beano, Grumpy Gus, Crusty King}
Our Baby Bosten turned 2 on the 19th, so i guess he is officially not a baby anymore. tear. I cant believe its been 2 yrs already. He is our little fireball. He has def come into his own and wants to do everything his way. He loves to give dirty looks. (not sure why) He loves his big brother and wants to do everything hes doing. He is a snuggle bug and really loves to give big wet kisses on your lips. so dang cute. Still loves his nuk and snuggy bear. Loves to wrestle daddy. Is totally a mommies boy, which i love most of the time:). We love this little stink bug so much and couldn't image life without him.
**Birthday Party**
He didn't want to jump, open presents, or even eat his bday cupcake. He just wanted to blow bubbles and snag everyones bubble wands. He's the bday boy, right? so thats what i let him do.
I had to post this cute pic of Cash, who was having more fun in this bucket.
Bosten got SPOILED of course. After everyone left he decided to open the rest of his presents. He was so cute pushing his new dump truck around after his bath.
A huge thanks to everyone who came and celebrated with us. Bosten was and is still thrilled with all his new bday presents. We have such great family and friends!!



6 comments:
It was fun! He is one of a kind! I love my little Beany Baby!
Cool! I like the bubble theme!
Darn, too bad we missed it; it looked like fun! Love the big picture on the back of the house!
HOLY ALL OUT FOR BIRTHDAY! I wish I was your kid. So I forget your pregnant until I saw your belly. Your cute preggo. Happy BirhdaY Grumpy gus
Look at your cute belly! I almost forgot you wre prego. Ya...I second what Kayla Said, I am impressed with your party throwing skills! Boys are cute as ever, Im moving north...need friends, lets get together!
What a party! Too cute! I love the cupcakes! Bronx still talks about Cohen and Bosten.... lets play sometime soon - we have one of those bounce houses and I'd love to blow it up so our boys can get their energy out:)
Post a Comment