Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Best Friends

These 2 little buddies are only about a wk a apart in age and have been good friends for about 2 yrs. They are definitely all boy and play so well together, most of the time:). Cohen always asks if Carson is coming. If we go to the park "is carson coming", if we are going to church "is Carson going to be there?" Its been so fun to see him develop such a great friendship.
Here is their other comrad...Ava. She fits in well with the boys, even though she is definitely all girl and likes princesses and girly things. Cohen loved picking out a princess present for Ava's bday! Ava can definitely hold her own with these two. They push, she gives it right back. Ava is a yr younger then them, but she could probably take them both.:)

5 comments:

Ford Fam said...

So cute! Love the post and love the pictures! Can you e-mail them to me?

Lyns said...

Oh my gosh! Those pics are SOOOO cute! Maybe it's my post-pregnancy hormones but for some reason I almost wanted to cry! They are seriously the cutest kids ever. Ava LOVES those boys! I'm going to steal them off of your blog. :)

Lyns said...

Steal the pictures, not the kids. Ha Ha.

Amanda said...

Time to change the age under Bosten's pic~ he's two now.

Laci said...

Hey Cami, I do use photoshop I started with Elements 7.0 and now use it mainly for scrapbooking, and I use cs4 for my photo editing. Photoshop does have a learning curve, I have watched a ton of tutorials online and I have bought 3 or 4 books at B&N that were a huge help! If you have questions let me know!