Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bee's Game

We headed up to the Bee's game the other night with the Fords. It was alot of fun. We even got to see a grandslam!!
This was my attempt to get all th kids to look at me for a pic.....
Cant go to a basball game and not get a slushi.
We were even lucky enough to get a picture with the BEE!
Thanks Ford family for another fun night together!!

4 comments:

Ford Fam said...

It was so much fun! I want to do it again!

The DeGraffs said...

This is way random but...if you look at your family picture of all four of you, right beside you in the pic, right by your sweater is a guy in a light blue shirt and a lady in front of him in a green shirt? Thats my mom and uncle and I'm sitting right behind my uncle! I was almost in your cute little family picture! wierd...

The DeGraffs said...

No I am in it! I clicked on the picture and made it big. See Broch in the salmon colored shirt?! I am sitting right next to him!

Rachel Smith said...

Dang- Looks like you guys have had a fun summer! I wish I could have made it to James party...next year huh, we'll be so close!