Monday, June 15, 2009

HaPPy BiRThDaY CoHen!!

**Happy 4th Birthday Cohen**
Our little Cohen turned 4 yesterday, (june 14). I am a little sad to say the least. tear. He was extremely excited and has been waiting so long to turn 4. I cant believe i have a 4 yr old. I am definetly getting old.
Here's how his day went:
Woke up too early and climbed in bed with mom and dad. Since it was still dark he didn't realize i decorated his door with streamers and balloons. He at first told me he didn't like it, but then later told me it was cool.

Dad made him a special bday breakfast consisting of heart waffles w/strawberries.

He then went to church and was super excited to get sang to. James said he had a huge grin the whole time and loved every minute. ( i missed it since i had to work at the Gap).

Came home, took a nap.

Got up and headed over to Gma Katy's for a family Bday celebration.Opened lots of presents and ate cake and ice cream.

Frankie and Gma surprised him with his very own golf clubs that came with a bag and he was sooooooo excited. Since he goes golfing with the big boys now, he thinks he needs everything they have. And this little bag and clubs is the cutest thing!!

3 comments:

Shay said...

I love to hear that kids look forward to being sang to in Primary!! Can't wait to see ya'll at the rodeo Friday!

Katy3girls said...

I can't believe he is 4! My little sweetheart is growing up too fast! He is so adorable! I just want to kiss his cheeks!

Ford Fam said...

He looks so cute, and so old! When did we get old enough to have 4 year olds!