Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Melting Pot

It was Dine-o-round in slc the month of september and Hayley mentioned she was going to the Melting Pot. So Shay and I totally invited ourselves to come along. And i am glad we did, it was a lot of fun. You have to have good company there, cause it takes so dang long to eat. We were there for 3 hrs.....

Good thing our hubbies like eachother........

maybe they like eachother a little too much.??

We had some of the yummiest dessert.

White chocolate apple crisp fondue. yum.

4 comments:

Ford Fam said...

I'm jealous, I've always wanted to go there. Looks super yummy!!

Shay said...

great food. great company.

Unknown said...

MMMMMMMM, I love the melting pot!!!! Looks like you had fun. K, Jagger's pictures are AMAZING, I love the picture with you, and all your family pictures!!!!

inkley boys said...

Hey looking good. hope to see you this holliday at the GAP the last shift I had was canceled so I have yet to work this month. not complaning. m