Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Peaches

My mom has 2 great peach trees,
and the boys love pick'n the peaches.

The newest little tree was producing these

Gi-normus Peaches.

Cohen would pick one of these huge ones
and then would do this......
take a huge bite and then place them in a line.
what the heck? Are you kidding.
It was pretty cute and they did taste yummy.
Guess i can't blame the kid.
We made lots of jam
and
did some canning.

I know, I am like a real homemaker now, all sorts of domestic.

uh, yeah right. I just peeled pretty much and my mama did the rest!!

However, i did get to keep most of it:)

3 comments:

Lyns said...

Yum! Looks like fun.

inkley boys said...

your are so holley homemaker!

Unknown said...

I really need to learn how to can, and now you can teach me because you are a homemaker, that is awesome!!!