Poor little dude told me his eyes hurt as he was going down for a nap. Being the sensitive person that i am....i gave him a few eye drops to satisfy his pain.
He wakes up 2 hrs later crying and looking like this........

I felt so bad. What a horrible mother. I thought he just didn't want to take a nap.
I felt so bad. What a horrible mother. I thought he just didn't want to take a nap.
I was pretty sure he had Pink Eye, but i still rushed him to the dr, since the on-set was so fast.
Sure enough pink eye. 2gtts in each eye BID x 5days. contagious for 24hrs.
24hrs later.......
ALL BETTER!!
**on a side note, i wasn't able to see my regular pediatrican and had to see another dr. Horrible experience. I will never go to him again and i am writing a letter about him. If you go to alpine peds DO NOT SEE Dr. Knorr. Seriously he was the biggest jerk. eoungh said. plus its a long story.
1 comment:
Hmmmm.
We have been going to Aline Ped's since Elle was born. So for five years next month.
I am super curious what happened. I know we must have seen him before I am just horrible connecting names with faces other than our regular Pediatrician.
If you have a sec. send me a message on facebook or something. I am sure we will be going there for a long time and want to avoid a bad situation as much as possible.
And that's when it's the most important...
When it comes to your own kids and their health!!!
Post a Comment