Cami...I just found Tawni's blog and saw your's. Yes, consider me a new stalker. Your little boys are so cute. Mini-you guy's for sure. Anyway, I am glad to see you so happy. Last time I saw you was when you were first pregnant and working at Gap. A looong time ago. Send me your address and I will invite you to our blog. bcchubs@yahoo.com.
That is the worst. We should do a play date and you can come use my computer and catch up.
I love your Christmas Eve pictures, they are so cute. Maybe you should post the recipe on your blog for the cake pops or email it to me. I forgot how you said to make them and I need Step by Step directions:)
3 comments:
Isnt that sooo frustrating. My computer crashed so we had to get another one. So know im dealing with being a retard with my new one. LOL
Cami...I just found Tawni's blog and saw your's. Yes, consider me a new stalker. Your little boys are so cute. Mini-you guy's for sure. Anyway, I am glad to see you so happy. Last time I saw you was when you were first pregnant and working at Gap. A looong time ago. Send me your address and I will invite you to our blog. bcchubs@yahoo.com.
That is the worst. We should do a play date and you can come use my computer and catch up.
I love your Christmas Eve pictures, they are so cute. Maybe you should post the recipe on your blog for the cake pops or email it to me. I forgot how you said to make them and I need Step by Step directions:)
Post a Comment