Jagger's Bday party was almost a month ago, so i guess its time i post about it.
We decided to do just a family party.
The timing worked out great since my Dad and family were in town.
I knew i wanted to do a Book Party,
but went back and forth with decor and food
but went back and forth with decor and food
and finally decided on a of vintagey theme with Milk & Cookies.
The Invite
I found this cute book party saying on another blog and my so helpful and awesome neighbor, Aubrey made the invite for me!
- I also called upon her mad baking skills for most of the cookies.
- I also called upon her mad baking skills for most of the cookies.
Thx again Aubs!
The Table.
The Cookies.
*oreo and choc chip made by aubrey*
The bday boy partaking of the yumminess......
The Milk.
for the kids.......and aunt amanda :)
for the grown-ups...
The phrase "book worm" kept popping into my head while i was planning this party,
so i made Apple looking cupcakes or at least tried.
So apples and gummy worms also became part of the party decor as well.
the Presents,
which mostly consisted of books, but gma DeAnn snuck in this cute little ride on car
and jagger looooves it and definitely knows its his!
the Party Favor.
*again between my fabulous neighbors, aubrey and melissa, i got this cute bookmark made*
Each guest left with this cute bookmark attached to a little baggy filled with gummy worms.
Two of the only pictures i captured of the party guests......
Little Grayden chowing down on a cookie.
He's cute.
And here is one i caught of Bosten sipping on who knows who's milk.....
He's pretty cute too.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
LIL' JAGS!
We love you and esp your big cheeser's.
* this poor little man was a little cranky off and on at his party and i didn't think anything of it. he was cutting some of his first teeth, so i blamed it on that. he was worse in the morning so i decided to take him in to the dr. to my surprise he had not one, but two bad ear infections. since none of boys have ever had one i had ruled this out. poor little dude. talk about feeling like the worst mom ever. he is my first kid to ever have one and im not a fan. boo.*












4 comments:
Cutest thing I've ever seen! SOOOOO adorable! What a crafty lady you are. :) (I'll let you know about my blog when I get a chance. I'll send you an email.)
SOOO cute!!! I have a lot planned for Olivia's 1st birthday. Oh how I cannot wait!!!
So, I dont know if you know but I work for Poppy Seed Projects and I need to make a few more sample displays people will display in their wards to get people to sign up of our new family portrait option, and I was hoping I could use the picture of your boys that Stephanie took? ( the one you have as the main picture on your blog) It is SO cute! ANd when I don't work for hte company any more I'll for sure give it to ya! (which will be when I get preggo again) I'm doing a back ground in brown and the vinyl that reads "Blessings, count them one by one" Basically I want a kid picture with a few siblings and I think this one is the cutest I've seen in years! Anyway, if you are cool with that idea could you email me the proof? kristleberry@hotmail.com I'd like to get it done next week. Thanks Cami!!!
HOLY MOLY I can't believe he is already one!! This makes me a little sad because I know how fast time flies with kids & I will be celebrating another 1st bday in the blink of an eye. Cute party and I love the idea of a book party with the 3rd kid, after collecting gifts for just 2 years with scout I can't imagine how many toys you have with 3 kids!
so dang cute Cami, love it all! Love a "Party Gal"
Post a Comment