Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Soccer for Beano's

I signed Bos up for a little soccer class for 3-4 yr olds and let me tell ya,
HE WAS THRILLED.
It was 3 days a wk for 2 wks.
The first day he was having a blast.
(my darn point and shoot doesnt capture action shots well, hence the blur)
The 3rd day came around and he was adamently not wanting to go.
"No Soccer, No Soccer"
I took him anyway and for the first 10 min he cried on the bleachers next to me.
I finally went with him to his group and stood with him and of course he joined in and was loving it.
This happened for next 3 classes.
Not sure why he started acting like this, but after a couple of min of me standing by him he was fine and loving soccer.
He was so cute and is quite the good little player.
Cohen was so cute to, cheering him on and telling him to kick it.

No comments: