Monday, November 15, 2010

Brothers

Before i head to bed at night, i always check on the boys. 
I tuck them back in, make sure their water is in reach, give them a kiss and whisper i love you.
This one night i went in and found this:
Where the heck is Bos???
 Every now and then he will climb up with Cohen, but we can usually hear them laughing or cohen will tell us that Bosten in keeping him awake.
But Cohen is such a good big brother and always lets Bos sleep in his bed.
These little buddies are such good friends.
Yes, they can irritate the snot out of each other and me sometimes, but they truly love each other.

3 comments:

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

I love that picture of them. I know having boys is the BEST!!

Pienezza Family said...

that is the cuttiest thing EVER!!!

Shay said...

so sweet.