Saturday, November 6, 2010

Knock Off "Mummy" Oreo Treats

I saw these adorable Mummy treats on how does she and oh so wanted to try them out.
And since i was able to go to Bosten's class for his Halloween Party, i thought this was the perfect thing to bring.  
 Through trial and error....breaking oreo's, sticks not sticking, kids trying to EAT EVERYTHING, yada yada yada.
But i think they turned out pretty good, not ideal, but at least they looked like Mummies, so Halloweeny, woo ha ha.

 I didn't get a chance to taste them, but my boys said they were yum and so did my sisters and my friend Val.
 I was thrilled to be able to go to Bosten's class.  He is such a cute little punk when he wants to be.
Towards the end he started to bug some of his girl classmates....kept messing with their princess dresses and so on.  He was just being Bosten. :)
 Miss Dawn had cute Halloween activities/games for the kids to do. They decorated cupcakes.
This is Bosten's master piece-

2 comments:

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

freak Cami I LOVE them!

Brinn said...

Love the Mummies! So cute!