Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving week was great and packed with lots of fun!
The highlights being:
* Bosten's pre-school pumpkin pie party
* Helping decorate Gma Katy's christmas tree
*Shopping
*Thanksgiving at the Fountaines
*Decorating Ginger Bread houses
*More shopping
*The JAZZ vs LAKERS game-woot woot

 This kid can melt my heart sometimes.
****
 ****
 Dean took decorating his house to the extreme.
Can you see all the detail??
 ****
Go JAZZ!!
Please tell me you watched this game :)
It was so fun.
One of the most fun games ever.
The fans were crazy and the cheering was so loud.
My ears were ringing for days after.
Cohen still remembers the score and is still talking about the game.
We also took Bos and he loved it too!
See that score???
yeah that's what i thought.
Happy Holidays

1 comment:

Marie said...

I just stumbled upon your blog from Heathers . . . So fun to run across the pictures and video from preschool! I think I might have to try to copy the video if that's okay. :) You have the most darling family and it looks like you guys are always having fun!