This kid is into EVERYTHING!
He loves all things electronic.....phones, ipods, laptops, remotes, etc.
He also loves to get his little mitts on keys.
He will whine and whine at the key hooks by the back door in hopes we will get them down for him.
yeah, right. learned our lesson on that one buddy.
His new favorite thing is to climb up on the kitchen chairs and then get up on the table.
AHHHHH! Can i tell you how annoying it is? SOOOO annoying.
The other day i walked away for maybe 10 sec and boom......look what i found this little stinker doing:
Lighting sucked and pic is blurry, but whatta ya do?
So most of the time he gets stuck and will cry in frustration.
Then somehow he gets up there.
This particular time he was in heaven because he knew what was on the top.
The little stinker. Seriously story of my life with this 17 mth old.
The best part about it is, is he thinks he's so sly.
Good thing he's cute.





2 comments:
Oh my goodness Honey! He is tooo adorable! I just want to squeeze and kiss his cheeks off!
Favor.... I know you have alot of followers to your blog so I'm wondering if you wouldn't mind posting about malloryschristmaswish.blogspot.com. My sister is trying to get 100 acts of service in before Christmas!!!! I think it's a wonderful idea and want to help spread the word! Let her know of any services you'll be doing this season! Thanks for all your help!
Post a Comment