Today is our 6th anniversery. Wow, time flies. We have been and done so many great things. We have an awesome family, house, jobs, etc. We truly are lucky and I am so grateful. I am esp greatful for such a great husband. Seriously he does so much for me/us! I know I have mentioned this before, but he cleans, cooks, does the yard work, helps with the laundry and the dishes, he watches the boys, plays with them all the time, and the list goes on. I so got the better end of the deal. He makes me so happy. He is also a great Daddy. The boys just adore him. He will play with them for hrs. As soon as he gets home from work, he will play with the boys first and then change his clothes. We are so lucky! HAPPY ANNIVERSERY BABE! Ok enough with the mushy stuff...here is a great trip down memory lane.............


.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I love all of the picts that you posted. Its crazy how fast time flies.
HA! Love the incredible Incredible photo!
Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys had a great celebration.
Loved the photos!
Aw, aren't you cute. Glad you guys had a good anniversary!
Post a Comment