Monday, August 4, 2008

BoOnDoCkS!!

While my little sis was in town from Alabama, our grandparents to us to Boondocks. (for those wondering what sis?.....she is my dad and his wife's daughter) She had never really been to a place like Boondocks. We had so much fun.....rode the go-karts over and over, laser tag, arcade games, etc. Cohen also had a blast. He loves to play the basketball game there and play in the "Kiddie Cove". I tried to get him to go on the go-karts with me, but he wasn't having that......he wanted me to go "super fast"! Thanks again Gma and Gpa for the fun night!!

3 comments:

Lisa Cannon said...

I've never been. Bad, I know! My kids have and loved every minute. Hey, maybe I'll take them before school starts. Thanks for the idea!

Logan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather and Logan said...

Sounds like fun, wish we could have been there!