Friday, August 15, 2008

Lake Powell...

JD and Cindi Dawson invited us and 6 other couples to Lake Powell last weekend, and it was sooo much fun! We played lots of games and did lots of boating. It is always a good time with the Dawsons!!

look at the Beauitful scenery

The Guys
(josh, jd, darek, james, bryce, austin, brad,& troy)
The Gals
(me,alicia, danielle, kim, angela, jen, cindi, & hayley)

The "Crack"
We climbed up and through that crack. It was a little scary at first, but once inside it was really neat. On the way out a few people decided to jump......
We played lots of water football. The guys allowed us girls to play a few coed games!!


James surfing the wake for the first time.


Austin jumping the wake, he and JD are really good. (I didn't get a pic of JD)

JD and Josh trying to start off the house boat.

Chillin while boating. JD and Cindi have a sweet boat, all the other boaters would stare as we passed. The rangers would pull us over to get a better look at the boat and of course the hotties on board :)


5 out 8 of us girls were reading a book from the Twilight series!!
We had such a good time! James and I are getting a little better at wakeboarding and surfing. I will have to post the video of me getting my face kicked by the water....it hurt so bad. I am just thankful that i was able to see when I opened my eyes. Thanks again to the Dawson's for the invite! And a big thanks to my mom for watching the boys!

10 comments:

Ford Fam said...

Looks like so much fun. I want to go down to Lake Powell so bad. Looks like you had a good time though...

Kristie said...

All I can say is I AM SO JEALOUS! We are in dire need of a vacay like that. We just need to be friends with your friends I guess. But the part about getting away from the kids is what I truly need. Lucky you!

Hall Family said...

Oh my gosh Cami that looks like so much fun all couples no kids. Your lucky your mom is so awesome with your kids, mine is just too far away. You and James look like newly weds I love it.

Joyful Mother of Children said...

That looked like a BLAST! I've never been to Powell but Russ has and I'm so jealous! Have you finished Breaking Dawn? I love those books!

Mel said...

Hey neighbor! Looks like you had a blast! Your boys are so stinkin' cute by the way!

Katie said...

Hi Cam! What a fun Powell trip! Also i love the pics of bosten & cohen below.. did peek-a-boo do them? my favorite is the two of them hugging! so precious! Well were finally back and miss you guys. lets get together soon! xoxo

Lyns said...

How fun! I'm jealous. What a nice getaway. By the way, I tagged you on my blog. :)

inkley boys said...

oh my gosh did you have so much fun? I remember you taking about it at the GAP and was so jelous! you look so great you go girl!

4 Week Slimdown said...

That looks like a lot of fun!! I am glad you came tonight! It was nice to meet you!! you are a awesome girl and rocked it!

Rachel Smith said...

you lucky duck! those are the moments you just want to soak in...Sun, no kids, tan, just you and james! How fun!