Thursday, January 8, 2009

CHRISTMAS, christmas, ChRiStMaS...

*i know this is like 3wks late, but oh well. enjoy!
We had a great Christmas. We got RiDiCuLoUsLy spoiled. The boys have more toys then I know what to do with. My house is still a mess......too many toys and not enough space.
My sister and her family came into town and James sister also came into town and we try so hard to please both sides of the family (but its never enough:) It was technically my Mom's yr so we spent the majority of the time with my side of the family. Here is the run down of how Christmas went........
{CHRISTMAS EVE}
We went up to James' house for a little bit to see everyone. DeAnn had bought costumes to act out the Nativity. Cohen and Robbie loooved it. Gma DeAnn had everything from a baby Jesus to the camel and cow.

We then went to my mom's and had a nice dinner. She had also bought a few costumes to act out the Nativity. She had the sheep and the wise men. Again Cohen thought it was great and he and Collin had a ball. We opened our matching jammies and so did the little ones. They all looked so cute. We even found a pair for little Grayden.


{Christmas Day}
Santa made a stop our house Christmas morning and Cohen was thrilled. Bos didn't quite get, but did like all the new toys! Cohen only asked for 2 things..."a wreal camera and a lightning mcqueen baseball bat." I didn't think santa was going to be able to find a lightning mcqueen bball bat, but sure enough they make them. Still not sure where in the heck he came up with that?? Cohen kept saying Bosten would like a horse from costco. Really Cohen wanted the horse, but santa brought one for Bosten and he loves it almost as much as Cohen. :) Cohen took pictures all day. A lot of the pictures I took, Cohen was taking one of me with his camera. Between filming, helping the boys, and trying to take some pictures.....i realized i really didn't take a lot of pictures. So only a few will get posted! ( i know thank goodness, right?!)

We then headed off to Gma Katy's for a yummy breakfast and more gifts to open!
Everytime Cohen would get half way done ripping the paper off, he would start saying "oh, my goodness, oh my goodness" and it would get louder and louder. He was a lot of fun this yr. One of my big gifts this yr was a Canon SLR digital camera, that I have wanted for a while. I opened it early due to a lot of pressure and I am glad i did, because we took it to Disneyland. Bos gave Cohen a lightning mcqueen backpack and cohen tried to put all his little toys and his camera in it and wanted to carry it around. It was heavy, so it didn't last long, but he always tells people, "this the backpack my broder gave it to me".

We then made our way up to Gma DeAnn's. Since we were the last ones there, we missed everyone opening presents. The boys had a blast opening more gifts and playing with new toys. James and I recieved a much needed new Dyson Vaccum. We were so excited and vaccuming has never been so much fun:) I didn't take a lot of pics, but i was able to capture Ade (james sister) modeling our "uniforms" we got this yr.

*we had a great christmas. we are so greatful to have family to spend it with. a huge thanks to everyone for all the wonderful gifts and fun times we had and memories that were made. i am glad that we are able to remember the true meaning of christmas and why we celebrate this time of yr, even cohen would say that is is jesus birthday. the boys are in toy heaven and literally want to play with every toy, marker, playdough, puzzle......everyday!

3 comments:

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

Cami it looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Your family is full of boys you should work on having a girl! haha

barbara beck said...

You make a wonderful Mary:) Boston is growing up so much he looks totally different! And I love your Disney pics, one of the best places to go especially with kids! I haven't talked to you forever! Lets talk!

inkley boys said...

I love the costumes! I've got to get a chirstmas costume box my kids would love to act out the christmas story, ok maybe they wouldn't but what a fun tradition