Saturday, January 24, 2009

Walking with DINOSAURS

We went to "Walking with Dinosaurs" and it was awesome. The dino's were huge. Cohen is really into dinosaurs right now so he really enjoyed it. They looked so real and sounded real too (not like i would really know). They looked pretty big, but once you saw the narrator down next to them, you really got a sense of how big the dinos really were. I tried to take some pics, however, there was no flash photography and i am still learning how to use my camera and couldn't figure out how not to use the flash without the pictures being fuzzy. So, i did sneak some ones with the flash on:)
Cohen loved the T-Rex, but he was really loud. Cohen kept saying and keeps saying,"the t-rex is so much loud".
The Bronchosaurus (sp?) . See the little narrator guy down there? The daddy bronchosaurus came out later and he was even bigger.
They gave out a lot history and facts that were pretty interesting. So many different era's of Dinosaurs that I didn't know about. I thought they all lived together at the same time. Apparently thats not the case.?
Thanks Gma and Gpa for the tickets. We had a great time. I tried really hard to get everyone to look at the camera....

1 comment:

Lyns said...

That looks like so much fun! I seriously considered taking Ava, but decided it would probably scare her. :) I would have loved it though. Ava probably would too, in a year or two.