Sunday, January 25, 2009

We love it....

KaNgArOo Zoo! The boys love it. I love it. They run around, play, jump and wear themselves out that they almost fall asleep on the way home. We went with some friends and Amando wanted to tag along, which is great, because little Bos was loving her. He was dragging her up and down slides and loving every minute of it!

On a Different note....im sending in a pic of Cohen (and Bos-still in the process for him) for a cutest baby contest. Though this pic is kinda crazy with his hair and all and finger is in the way, do you think its cute? I think it shows his personality and big blue eyes, but im his mom and pretty much thinks he's a little cutie most of the time. (It also cannot be a professional pic and has to be taken within the last month, so this is what i could get from him.) Dont be afraid to tell me what you really think!!

10 comments:

Shay said...

I love the picture. It looks like a "professional" candid photo to me so props!

Bos's smile & excitement is priceless in all of the top pictures. You & James make such cute little boys I would love to see what a fountaine girlie would look like...(hint hint)

Amanda said...

hmmm I think the one in his collage -top right is better.

Mel said...

Okay, call me the next time you go to the 'zoo'. Tyler would go everyday if I would let him! He loves it there!

Ford Fam said...

it was fun, we need to make it a monthly trip! I love the pic, I'm trying to pic some of the kids. I still need you to e-mail me that pic of Carson!

Ginn Family said...

The kangaroo zoo is seriously the best place, we love it. That picture is so cute, he has such a cute little smile and it really does show off his eyes.

KWILY said...

I think that picture is absolutely perfect for a cutest baby contest. I think he'll win.

inkley boys said...

Yes I love it!

Adhis said...

holy crap, he so looks like James in that photo

barbara beck said...

great pic send it in! Bos is so cute I want to sqeeze his cheeks

Rachel Smith said...

Love it! I like how his hair is crazey and esspecially that you can see his cute dimple!!