We love going to the Jazz games, so when DeAnn and Farrel offer us their tickets, we're all over it. Cohen esp is a huge fan. I know he is only 3, but he can tell you and identify almost all the players and their #'s. He gets so zoned into the games and says stuff like..."good shot Memo", "there's AK" and "You see that Dunk" . He's such a funny little guy. Bos did pretty good and is into it for a while, but the poor little guy gets sooo tired and just wants to go to bed.
Right as the team was getting ready for the tip off, Cohen said,"that striped guy, has to whistle and frow the ball real high." He's so observant it's scary. We really have to watch what we say and do these days. For example, the other day while he was shooting hoops, whenever he would miss he would say," damn it". I didn't make a big deal out of it and would just say when he would miss dang it or oh darn and he hasn't done it again. AHHHHH!

7 comments:
Hey, it's Barb's friend Christy. I just decided to check out your blog and saw that you were pregnant and due the same time as me with boy#3 too! I need to know where you got your cute swimsuits because being prego in FL I am going to be living at the pool. Are they maternity or just regular because I am getting big fast so I probably need maternity. Great to see you, congrats!
Go Jazz! We love the Jazz too. Ava runs around the house yelling "Go Jazz!" and "D . . . . . Willy!" What cute pics!
Hilarious that Cohen knows players, and what the game actually is. I do have a little boy apron pattern and you can make it with plastic coated fabric called oil cloth, so its wipe able and washable, for outside. You can get it at the quilting cottage by the AF library. Text me. We could go after Toddler Gym on Wednesday.
Congrats! You look so cute with your family! It's been so long since I have even seen you!
Cami,
Im pretty sure you have the worlds cutest little boys! They could be little models!-Kinsale
Cohen is so cute and smart! I love them Let's hang out more! Love ya
so fun I loved it when Bry worked for the Jazz (ok that was ages ago) but still I miss the games
Post a Comment