We have been home now for 2wks and I am still recovering from our great vacation. We had such a good time. It was really relaxing. We are the type that just love to lay on the beach, snorkel, and read. It was great to go without kids, but by the middle of the trip you really start to miss the little buggers! Here are a few pics of our adventure and like i said we pretty much just chilled at the beach, so there wasn't a lot of picture taking going on.
We went on this fun late afternoon Whale Watching cruise. None of the whales were really close to us, but we saw a lot of spouts and tales. I asked Ade to take a picture of James and I and then she just kept taking pics. It was pretty funny and James just kept on posing for her!

Here are some of the creatures we saw.....i guess the seals will just come and lay on the shore for hours and then go back in the water, weird. There is this spot where these turtles just hang out. This one turtle was huge and just kept coming up way close to us. The last creature on the right is the hairest man i have ever seen, plus he was wearing a speedo, which made him even cooler!

A huge thanks to DeAnn and Farrel for providing a great trip. And a huge thanks to everyone who helped with watching our boys!
8 comments:
So fun! Great pics. I want to go RIGHT NOW!
I love sea turtles you are so lucky to see one. I've been on 4 cruises and have never seen a turle! you look great
Looks like fun, love your swimming suit too! Wow, that guy with the sweater is amazing!
I am so jelous! I wish I could have been there and how cute did you look in a swimsuit prego!
I agree with Kira, you look super cute prego! Oh I wish I could relax on a beach...
Good for you guys! How fun! You look so cute
You really do look adorable! I love the pic on the sand with the writing PRICELESS!!! Looks like you had a great time!!!
LOL! the pic of all the creatures and the hairy guy, yes I agree definitely the hairiest man ever! Im so jealous of your trip! Looks like you had a blast! Im glad you got a vaca before baby boy #3 comes! Congrats again! xoxo
p.s. we missed you at little gym today, but your boys were so cute & it was fun to talk to your mom!
Post a Comment