Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Clarification

Some of you have asked and wondered why I waited so long to tell people we were pregnant and also wondered how i didn't know. Well believe me, I knew. I was pretty dang sure around the first of Dec that we were prego. I didn't really let the cat out of the bag for a few reasons...
*I was kinda hoping i was wrong.....DE-NI-AL!
*I dont get sick, so i just went on with life
*so busy, that i didn't think about making an appt yet
*and one of the biggest reasons is, that i feel the second we tell the sec I get huge and let myself go. Its like over night my belly gets gi-normous.
*and quite frankly, i just wasn't ready. like said before, i wanted to get pregnant in july, not give birth.
Anyway we are excited to add to our family. We need some suggestions for names, so if you have some cute ones let us know!
**on a side note our trip to Kauai was great! Pictures to be posted soon. We had a great time without kiddos, but missed the heck out of them at the same time. anyway I will do a Hawaii post soon. tootles!

4 comments:

About Me said...

Oh my goodness...congratulations! I'm excited for you. Your boys are so cute so I can only imagine how cute this one will be. I've loved subbing for Cohens primary class. He cracks me up! Anyways hope you had fun in Hawaii - I'm so jealous. But seriously get those fun trips in cuz 3 kids is crazy!!!! jk I just thought I'd try to scare you! :)

Tawni & Dan said...

So so excited for you guys! You make the cuttest little boys in the world. Congrats!!! Next time take a fun filled trip to Idaho and visit us :)

The Brady's said...

I haven't checked your blog for a while and holy crap i can't believe your expecting your third boy! It is a little scary and overwhelming but all in all its where true happiness comes from and just think you'll be done that much sooner! We are very excited for you! Congrats!

Brinn said...

Thanks for the discount! We ended up using it a bunch yesterday!