We took
full advantage of the
warm weather last wk and its a good thing since old man winter has returned the last couple of days. boo.
We went to the
Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point.

The tulips this yr are probably some of the best i've seen since they have been doing it. I tried to get the boys to pose in front of the flowers, but of course that didn't happen. They were having to much fun chasing and tackling eachother.
2 comments:
It was fun, a little chaotic (I felt like I was yelling the whole time) but lots of fun! Love your pics!
I think we were all yelling the whole time! LOL! That was a lot of fun and the tulips really are way better this year than they were last year. I love the last pic of Cohen smelling the tulip!
Post a Comment