Sunday, April 19, 2009

Strawberries

We love strawberries.
We are so glad its getting to be yummy fruit season...watermelon, strawberries, peaches, pears, etc.
This particular day the boys were really enjoying their strawberries.
And they really like them with the "white stuff"......(Powdered Sugar).

Bos was also really loving the camera this day too.




Such a cute little fetcher!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

He was being a cute little fetcher! I just wanna kiss that huge head!

Handi Andi said...

Love the pictures. Caitlin and I discuss regularly how really cute your kids are. The hair, the eyes, the clothes. Handsome little men.
Mine usually look homeless, even if I do their hair and dress them in matching clothes

Lyns said...

Oh my goodness! Those pics of Bosten were cracking me up! So cute!

Anonymous said...

hey Cami, its Jocelyn Bullock. I finally have a blog! Remember I told you I was gonna start one...well almost a year later here it is :) anyways, it will be fun keeping in touch now that we have moved out of the neighborhood.

Laci said...

Oh my gosh, their eyes are amazing! I'm telling you, you are going to have yourself two handfulls when they get older! The girls are going to be busting down the doors!:)

Tawni & Dan said...

Those eyes are to die for! So how are things going with the pregnancy? Hope your feeling well! We need to meet up next time we are in June! Let us know if your up for it :)

DANIELLE said...

such cute kids...!! how are things