Sunday, April 26, 2009

Golfing with Dad

James was going golfing with the guys and i asked him if he would take Cohen along. Being the Awesome Dad that he is, he said yes.

I was nervous that Cohen would get bored after a while or get hungry or something that would make this his first and last golf trip until he gets older.
Of course he did Great. What was i thinking? The kid loooves to golf. Loves his dad. Is easy going. I need not to worry about him. He had a blast and had lots of fun.


I was thinking the other day about the times that i go and have Girls night and how great James is to hang with the boys. He never asks me to take one. But lately when he goes to play softball or football or even golf, i ask him to take Cohen and he doesn't even put up a fight. He is such a great father and husband and we are all really lucky to have him. And I just wanted him to know how much we all love him.

8 comments:

Heather and Logan said...

He looks so cute!

Katy3girls said...

He is such a doll! He looks so preppy! What a Sweetheart! Our little "White Tiger!"

Ford Fam said...

Wow looks like fun, i have been trying to talk Kyle into taking Carson. But no go yet, maybe this year with Cohen and James!

Lyns said...

That pic of the two of them is so cute! What a cute post and James really is such a great dad!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cami, I saw you at Target the other day. I was going to come over and say hi but I barely missed you. I was trying to juggle both my girls. You look so good. I wish I looked that cute pregnant.

inkley boys said...

Tiger Woods look out!

Hall Family said...

so cute, I love when Jeff and Cru do big boy stuff together like that. Its precious. Anyways about Kayze's haircut, don't mock it. That wasn't to present his cuteness that was to show how much he resembled loyd christmas

Laci said...

Hey Cami, super cute pics of your boys like always! I actually thought of you when I was downloading all my disney scrapbook stuff! We are Disney obsessed also, our fav is DisneyWorld but we only make it there once a year usually! I use photoshop elements 7 for my scrapbook stuff and I downloaded all my Disney elements from this sweet girl that has an awesome digiscrap blog! Her blog is brittishdesigns.blogspot.com! She does awesome stuff! If you go all the way through her archive you can find her disney stuff and she usually has add-ons you can download for free!!! Hope this helps! Let me know if you have questions!