Here's how it went down:
We at first were just going to have a "Dinosaur Party", but after Cohen found out Gma DeAnn had a big slide, he wanted a water party, so we had a "DINO-SPLASH" party!
Big Water Slide= lots of fun
DINOSAURS...a student a New Haven made these for me. She did such a good job! Cohen loved the T-Rex!
FOOD: Dinosaur legs=drumsticks, Stegosaurus spikes=doritos, Volcano Drink, watermelon and pasta salad for the herbivores:)
Dinosaur Cake and Cupcakes....i decided to try and attempt a dino cake. It was pretty easy, but the cake was too soft and when the head fell off, i threw in the towel and Amanda, Kyle, and my mom tried to redeem it. They did a pretty dang good job. And Cohen of course loved it and thought it was pretty cool. Frankie had ordered some yummy dino cupcakes that were delish, they were so good, but so sweet, you could only eat one!
Party Favors: Giant Dinosaur Eggs and Dino Masks


We had a dinosaur egg hunt towards the end. The kids found the dino nest and were able to take home a big egg filled with surprises!
We had a dinosaur egg hunt towards the end. The kids found the dino nest and were able to take home a big egg filled with surprises!
I think the eggs were a hit. My sister's boys thought they were the coolest things, they asked for their eggs everyday for about a wk. It made me feel good!
**Thanks to all of our friends and family for coming and celebrating Cohen's bday**


9 comments:
The cupcakes were awesome.
Wow you put tons of time into that party! Gabii did a great job with the dinos. They are really awesome, so are the eggs. Good work. My kids are lucky if I remember cake.
It was soooo much fun, such a good party! You did such an awesome job!
I didn't tell you, but seriously, the dinosaur eggs were so awesome!! Violet could not wait to open it. We ate the candy in there for a week! So cute and such a great idea.
You did such a great job and the kids had a blast! Ava LOVED her dinosaur egg too! I love the pic of them all holding their eggs up!
Holy Cow Queen of Brithdays! that has got to be the coolest birthday idea ever...I'll for sure be copying it in a few years! I love the eggs- so creative!
Uh, Yeah... super Mom on the birthday party! Way cute!
Holy Moly Cami...so creative & cute. Can I hire you for Scout's next birthday?
Wow Cam you take the cake for the most creative & awesome kids bday party! I am so impressed, It looks super fun, im sure the kids were in heaven! p.s. how are you feeling? :)
Post a Comment