Saturday, July 18, 2009

**Our 4th of JuLy**

We pretty much just hung around for the 4th. Since i am huge and lazy, i just wanted to chill. We did make a stop up at the Riverton Days festivities, but we've been there, done that, since it is similar to what PG does for Strawberry Days. The boys did get to pet a camel though! I had to post this cute pic of the boys, since they have really enjoyed playing the Wii lately and are always asking to "punch". Plus they were dressed in their 4th atire.

We were invited over to the Ford's for some firework fun. They always throw a great party. Val had all kinds of treats and one of the neighbors brought a popcorn machine, which was so fun and the kids loved it! Bosten, however, was not enjoying the fireworks and he had been a grumpy gus all day, so daddy took him home to bed.
We then had a little firework party at our house. We had family come over to enjoy james' infamous firework show capabilities. He really needs to be a little more careful since his son picks up on everything hes does lately. (hint hint:). We then watched the Thanksgiving Point firework show from our house and had great seats. I had to turn in early. By the end of the day, i am so pooped I can hardly wait to jump into my comfy big bed and surround myself with all my pillows! So lovely, ahhh.
I haven't been great about documenting this pregnancy or taking pictures of the enormous belly that continues to grow, so for journaling sake, I am around 37 wks here.

5 comments:

Ford Fam said...

Looks fun, sometimes you just need a lazy day especially when prego! Love the boys outfits!

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant! You look like a skinny girl who stuffed a basketball in your shirt! Cute fam!!

Unknown said...

I love your boys, they are so cute!!!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to meet your new baby!!!

Handi Andi said...

Girl, I need to see some new baby pictures NOW! I'm going to start bugging you every single day until you post some. Every day.