I have seen a major change in this little mister.
For the last wk and a half he has been an absolute sweetheart.
Only 1 or 2 meltdowns,
Not so much fighting with Cohen,
Lots more hugs and Kisses,
Listening soooo much better,
Talking so much more and saying the cutest things,
He is growing up so fast and has really come into his own. We had a rough couple of months there, where i prayed everyday, sometimes every hr for more patience and continuous love for this little guy. Im not saying he is perfect by any means, but we sure are getting along great these days.
(Let us pray it lasts for a while:)
3 comments:
I think he is a doll!!!
Oh BosBaby is a Sweetheart! He is so easy, plays well on his own, and loves to think he is as big as the big boys! I just want to kiss his cheeks!
I love that big Bean Head!!
Post a Comment