This little man is already 2 months old.
*pictures taken by Nuttal Photography*
jagger is 2 wks
I cant believe it.
I forget how fast time goes by when you have a little one.
He is the best baby.
I consider myself very lucky, i have great pregnanices and great babies.
(and i am very thankful)
But this little guy has been our easiest and best thus far.
He's a good sleeper,
Good eater,
Good Snuggler.
He rarely crys.
An attempt at a family photo.....
it turned out ok. The boys were not having it.
More pics....
And my Fave....
my boys love their "snuggies" and i hope this little guy does too.








8 comments:
Oh Cami you look amazing! Beautiful as always!
So beautiful! Congrats again!!
I love them I know Ive already told you that!! He is a cutie patutie, love ya Jaguar!!
so beautiful! I love the photos what a great way to start out a little life! looks like he is loved lots and lots!
Love these. I love the one of just you & him. Last night was a blast, we need to date-night more often.
Soooo cute Cami!!! Miss seeing you around work!
Those photos turned out great and you love beautiful cami!
I'd love to say "lets get together"...but I've been a hermit since I can't stop barfing long enough to do anything! So...lets get together-in like a month...I better be feeling better then.
oh, and THANK YOU so much for hooking me up with your neighbor's boutique! They have been so great to work with and it's all thanks to you!
I cannot believe he's already 2 months old. Time flies. I love the black and white one of you and him where he looks like he is having a great dream! You're gorgeous in these pics by the way. He is adorable just like your other boys!
Post a Comment