Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Cohen had his first day of Preschool yesterday.
I started to get a little sad a few days before. I can't believe i have a 4 yr old and that he is going to preschool. We have been talking about going to preschool for a while and the night before he was super excited.
He woke up and I made him some sausage (his fave) and warmed up an eggo and hot chocolate.

We got all ready and he looked so cute.

We pulled up and he asked if Bosten was coming. (so cute). He did pretty well, except that he wanted to play with the blocks/toys, not write/color in his journal.
I thought i would be more teary, but this will be good for the both of us. He's my little buddy and i will miss him, but i will also love the me time and the attention i will be able to give Bosten and Jagger. And to be able to run a few errands without the two of them trying to kill eachother.

3 comments:

Katy3girls said...

My Sweetheart's getting soooo big!

Ford Fam said...

So cute, love the outfit. It is really sad. I still get a little sad each day driving Carson to school. Then I get home and Brynnley is asleep and life is good!

Tabitha said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! HI! I love you! I am so happy I found you!
Your little boys look just like you!