We happened to watch "Santa Claus" (with tim allen) a couple times and in the show it shows how Santa uses his magic to make fireplaces appear. Cohen thought it was great and it calmed his fears of Santa not being able to get into our house.
James came home from work one day and asked the boys to help him with a project.
This is what they made:
I was very impressed by his artistic skills. It was the perfect fireplace.
I finally finished this cute board that i started 2 christmas's ago. Yes i said 2. I love projects and i always start them and then something or a baby comes along and I forget about them. I just need to get Jaggers name on there now and it will be finished. (at least until baby #4 comes, but that isnt happening anytime soon:)

3 comments:
seriously that is sooo cute!
what a good dad. that is one fine fireplace
How fun... you are such good parents..
Post a Comment