Cohen had a pie party at school the other day for Thanksgiving.

He was allowed to invite 2 grown-ups. I was thrilled to go. He had been talking about the party and practicing the "turkey" song for a while.
I walked in and on a wall were pictures of what the kids had said they were thankful for.
This is what Cohen had drawn and said:
He was allowed to invite 2 grown-ups. I was thrilled to go. He had been talking about the party and practicing the "turkey" song for a while.
I walked in and on a wall were pictures of what the kids had said they were thankful for.
This is what Cohen had drawn and said:
I loved it. He truly is so thankful for that.
He asks James all the time to play "zero to zero" (his version of one on one).
The other kids had said some darling things as well and they were so simple. They really can put things into a different perspective. They have such simple graditude. It has really made me think of all the simple little things i am grateful for at this time.
After all the "grown-ups" had arrived the kids sang this darling turkey song and then they served us pie. (you will have to ask Cohen to sing it for you when you see him, so cute!)
Isn't he the cutest little server?!!
The party was a great start to our wonderful Thanksgiving Week!
Cohen is growing up so fast and is learning so much. He is constantly spelling and writing. He is even starting to read. He amazes me everyday with something new. We are so happy with his teacher and her preschool. I can't believe my little boy is getting so big.tear.
4 comments:
So adorable, such a cute post and such cute pictures!
um yes he is the CUTEST server ever! You have a kid that reads...holy crap.
Wow!! I can't believe you had your baby all ready! Time flies. You are still cute as ever.
He is so dang cute!!! I love that boy!!
Post a Comment