We took the boys to Boondocks a while back.
They love it. Love playing the games, love getting tickets, and love picking out prizes.
So you ask, why i am i posting this?
This is why......
See that adorable face? (yes this face can be adorable more often then not and yes i need to remind myself of that more often).
So back to the boys loving to pick out prizes....they love to get "fun-dips", you know those sugary powder packets with the delicious white dipping sticks?? (yes, i like the sticks, gimme a break)
Well Bos was eating his and we were loading up in the car and I kinda have to pick him and toss him into his seat, which is behind Jaggers and in the very back. I buckle him in and notice the powder must have splashed onto his face from the toss.
He had no idea. he he
I of course grab my camera.
Cohen and i are dying laughing and Bosten is just Cheesing it up for us, still not know he has powder all over his cute little face.
Cohen and i are dying laughing and Bosten is just Cheesing it up for us, still not know he has powder all over his cute little face.


4 comments:
this cheesy grin is classic...scout makes a very similar one. Love these little boys
He is so stinkn cute!!
Cami that is adorable! Such an innocent little cutie! I'm glad you did it and not him....;)
Your mom told me to check out your blog and I laughed so hard tonight....He is such a funny kid! I'm still laughing about the powder.
Post a Comment